Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Flowers are Blooming, and So am I


Well, things are definitely growing here in this part of the country. The Farmer has been talking up the irises and lilies in our yard, since he witnessed them last year before the rest of us arrived. And now they're here for us to enjoy.

































And here's me at my biggest/heaviest ever (with 6 weeks still to go):

My gut looks even bigger in real life.



But that's okay. I think my body's doing a good job. The less mature maternal me would have stressed about such things, but the me of advanced maternal age appreciates what's happening. Way to go body! I'm proud of you.


I temporarily came out of a pregnancy-induced coma and planted some porch flowers:
I'll set my sights a little higher next year and attempt to actually weed and plant the front flower beds.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Did we steal your background??? You look GREAT!!!

Brady and Melody said...

You're not a total fatty wampus yet.

bryceandjamie said...

You look great and the flowers are so pretty! Good luck with this last month!

~ ThE RiChiNs KrEw ~ said...

You are one HOT Momma!