Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lazy Days

I came home from work on Friday to discover summer in full swing on the kids' first day without school.







When did I become a mom to such big boys?





Micah hosted a "pool party" for the neighbor girls (who happen to own a real pool complete with waterslide, etc.).








The Farmer's newly developed masonry skills were showcased in the cookout.







It was so much fun hanging out with the fam eating hot dogs and veggie dogs (Eli), watching fireflies, and chillin'. Love summer!



Summer haircuts ensued for all (except me).





Only the most dramatic one was captured on film.

2 comments:

bryceandjamie said...

Niki, I loved these pics and it makes me miss you guys! I can't believe all of that hair! And, wow...Kai is getting so big too! I wish he and Hugh could play. I love your family picture at the top of your blog. Say hi to everyone for us!

Renae said...

We just started our summer and I hope it is lazy! Love your pictures. My hair cutting pile looked similar to yours! Tell the boys Quinn and Derek are coming out. We will plan that adventure this week. Love you guys!